If you don’t know about new search console , this small blog will help you the main differences between new and old Search Console or Webmaster Tools.
Simple changes by Google Webmaster Tools:
New Search Console or Webmaster Tools has add some new features compare to Old:
- Sixteen months of search traffic data in new search console compare to three months in the old search console
- New and improved reports and tools, described next.
- More information about a specific page, including canonical URL, index coverage, mobile using process etc…
- Most important features of webmaster tools are Works on mobile devices
- Tracking flows to support search console user to monitor, resolve, and request a re-crawl of pages disturb by crawling issues..
How to Compare Between Old and New Search Console or Google Webmaster Tool?
- Search Analytics term replaced by search performance with more details
- Rich cards replaced by Individuals Enhancement Reports
- Links to Your site internal links replaced by links
- Index Status replaced by Index coverage Status
- Sitemap reports replaced with new sitemaps
- Accelerated Mobile Pages replaced with AMP Status
- Manual action replaced by new Manual Actions
- Fetch As Google replaced by URL Inspection Tools