Kumbhakasana is most effective in reducing belly fat, know the method.
In today’s time, thousands of people are worried about the increased belly. Due to this enlarged belly, they feel uncomfortable sitting between people. People whose stomach is enlarged, they are not able to wear clothes of their choice, this is a common thing. But this enlarged stomach is the arrival of many diseases.
People whose stomach is very big, have to face many problems like diabetes, obesity, lack of menstruation on time. For this, many people resort to things like dieting and gym, but they do not see any special result.
But with the help of yoga, you can get rid of the enlarged belly. Kumbhakasana, which comes under yoga, especially helps in reducing belly fat. Let us know in detail
If you want to keep your body healthy as well as willing to learn different types of yoga then you can learn Rishikesh Yoga Teacher Training Center, India.
Kumbhakasana is known by many names like Falakasana, Adho Mukha Dandasana, Plank Pose etc. This strengthens the muscles of your arms, spine, buttocks, and thighs. At the same time, this part of the body is also toned. With the help of this, you can see the difference in your abdominal obesity in just 1 month.
This asana looks very simple in appearance but it is equally difficult to do. Those who are new to this should do this asana for 1 minute in the beginning. Then gradually increase the time and do it for 5 minutes. If you are not able to do this asana even for 1 minute, then start it with 10 seconds, then take your time till 1 minute, then to 5 minutes.
Method of Kumbhakasana:
- First of all, lie down on your stomach. At this time the toes of your elbow and hand will be on the ground. Now remove the fingers of your hands, while emphasizing on your hands, straighten the toes of the feet while raising the chest, abdomen, and pustules.
- The weight of your whole body will come on the toes of your hands, elbows, and toes and you have to keep your spine and neck absolutely straight.
Benefits of Kumbhakasana:
Helpful in Toning the Stomach:
It works on your inner muscles, which helps you to build a six-pack. When your abdominal muscles become strong, the central part of the stomach automatically starts tightening.
If you want a six-pack then always keep one thing in mind that for this you have to reduce your belly fat first. Although it is not necessary to have a six-pack to be healthy, the belly should not be protruding. This asana reduces belly fat.
Relief from Back Pain:
Performing Kumbhakasana strengthens the spinal cord and back muscles and relieves back pain.
By doing this asana, your body gets strength as well as flexibility in your body also comes and this causes tension in your shoulders, clavicles, and the muscles around them.
Keep You in a Good Mood
By the way, almost every exercise helps in keeping your mood good, in the same way, your mood is also good with Kumbhakasana. Actually, it removes the tension in the muscles, which gives relief to the body.
Other Benefits of Kumbhakasana
- This increases the flexibility of your body.
- It improves your body posture as well as helps tone your abs.
- Practicing Kumbhakasana strengthens your arms, shoulders, abdomen, and back.
Caution During Kumbhakasana
- If you have a back or shoulder injury, then you should not practice this asana.
- Those suffering from the problem of high blood pressure should not practice Kumbhakasana.
.You can also get many benefits from the practice of this asana. This can be done from 1 minute to 10 minutes. If you are new to yoga, then do it only under the guidance of a yoga guru.
The practice of Vinyasa Yoga in helping to reduce belly fat.
We all know that in today’s lifestyle, our body is surrounded by many diseases. Such as headaches, stress, obesity, etc. But if the person is troubled the most, then it is obesity, increase in belly fat, etc.
Because a person gets rid of headaches by drinking a cup of tea when the head hurts. Takes a few days off due to high work stress. But obesity is such a thing that it cannot get rid of easily. Once obesity increases, it takes months of difficulty.
To get rid of obesity, some people take the help of the gym, but some people can neither waste their money in the gym nor do hard exercise in their power. If you have any such problem with you then yoga can help you in this. Vinyasa yoga under yoga helps in reducing belly fat by coughing up your obesity. let’s know
Method of Vinyasa Yoga
- To practice Vinyasa Yoga asana, first of all, you have to come in the posture of Parvatasana. Before doing Parvatasana, lie down on your back. Now you have to raise your waist and buttocks with the help of your arms. Your breathing should be normal while doing this action.
- While doing this, the weight of your body will come on your hands. If you want to know whether you are doing the asana properly or not, then let us tell you that at this time the posture of your body should look like a mountain.
- After doing this, bring the lower part of your body to the ground, that is, you have to take a posture of Bhujangasana. After coming into this posture, take deep breaths five to six times.
- Now bring the front part back down. Both your palm and toes should be at a distance of a bit from the ground. In the same way, as we do during pushups. Now come back to the dead body of the mountain. In this way, you have completed one step. Repeat these cycles many times.
Also Read: How to do Padahastasana Yoga?
Benefits of Vinyasa Yoga
- By doing Vinyasa yoga, the problem of back pain is removed.
- It is helpful in making your hands, feet and whole body shapely.
- It improves both physical and mental health.
.If you have any kind of disease or any kind of pain in the body, then this asana should not be practiced.
If you want to explore and learn more about yoga poses, you can join 7 Chakras Yoga School, India.