A little bit of stress is definitely there in everyone’s life. In today’s time, there will hardly be anyone who says that there is no stress in our life. For people who are working, the stress in their life is more than that of ordinary people. Along with office work, they also have the burden of handling household chores.
If you have stress in your life then you should practice meditation regularly. It removes stress and provides peace in your life as well as relaxes the mind. Many great leaders and successful people also kept themselves under control through meditation. The most prominent among them is former President Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam.
Most people meditate in the morning and it is also considered good, but it is not necessary that you do meditation only in the morning. If many thoughts are coming together in your mind due to which you are feeling stressed, then you may be in the office at that time, but you can practice meditation at that time also. In such times, this meditation will give you peace.
Today we are going to tell you the Office Meditation Tips, by using which you will be able to overcome your stress and problems like depression in a very short time anywhere at the office or at home. Through this, you will be able to increase the productivity of your work.
If you want to keep your body healthy as well as willing to learn different types of yoga then you can learn at Rishikesh Yoga Teacher Training Center, India.
Office Meditation Tips: How To Meditate At The Working Place?
Office Meditation Tips:
- When we think of meditation it means simply spending a few moments in a quiet place with oneself and one’s own thoughts to achieve mental rest and peace. Meditation can never be done with the emptiness of thoughts. Wherever you go into a meditative state, at that time some kind of thought keeps coming in your mind.
- It is not necessary that you meditate in a secluded room of your house. You can meditate anywhere whether it is the office desk or the bank line, you can meditate anywhere by sitting or standing.
Know how you can meditate while sitting or standing in the office. This is called Meditation for Peace of Mind.
- You can also do this process at your office desk or you can also do it outside for five minutes in the open air.
- To do this, first of all you take a deep breath for two minutes and whatever thought or situation is creating tension in you, first of all try to know that thought.
- You have to know whether this stress is due to the pressure of excessive work or you are getting worried about some matters of the house.
- When you identify what’s bothering you so much, say, “I have to move on and I’m ready to look at this problem differently.”
- Now take a deep breath again, then while exhaling try to take out the tension that is bothering you from inside you.
- During this, try to stretch your body a little and while doing so think that the tension is going away from inside you and you can do this for 4-5 minutes.
- You can do the above-mentioned meditation process either sitting or standing.
When there is tension in the office and the eyes start hurting:
- It can be called Meditation at your Desk.
- When there is tension in the office and your eyes start hurting, then the first thing you should do is turn off your computer for a while.
- You darken your cabin and then light a candle.
- Now move the flame of this candle 12-18 inches away in front of your eyes.
- Now focus your eyes on this flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- During this, take a deep breath and then feel the tension coming out inside you while exhaling.
Also Read: Benefits of Vinyasa and Kumbhakasana Yoga
Pronunciation of Om:
- There is a lot of power in the word Om. If you are under stress and no one is in a position to meditate, then you can relieve your stress by chanting Om.
- To do this, sit in a quiet place and chant the Om mantra for about 5 minutes.
- There are many benefits of chanting this mantra, it gives peace and eliminates stress.
What are the benefits of meditating in the office?
- Meditation relieves headaches and tension.
- By doing meditation at work, energy comes into the body so that you can increase the speed of your work.
- It can also be done to make the mind happy.
- Above in this article, you have learned Office Meditation Tips. If you also have to deal with the problems of stress, depression, etc. at your workplace, then you too can benefit yourself by using the meditation procedures mentioned in this lake.
If you want to explore and learn more about yoga poses, you can join a 7 Chakras Yoga School, India.